Credits to Noob Cook for the recipe.
- Cherry tomatoes – squashed slightly with a fork/spoon
- large scallops (0.5 kg)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g butter cubed
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 servings of angelhair pasta
- handful of pasta cheese
- sea salt (pinch)
- black pepper
1. Preheat Philips Airfryer to 160 degree celsius
2. Add cherry tomatoes, scallops, butter, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper into the airfryer. Bake for 10 mins. (Note: Do not overbake as scallops will taste rubbery if overcooked)
3. Cook the angelhair pasta till al dente by following the instructions on the package (Minus 2- 3 mins frm the recommended time).
4. Drain the pasta and cool under running tap water. Add to the baked cherry tomatoes and scallops, giving them a light toss. Add starchy pasta water if necessary.
5. Divide the pasta in 4 servings. Sprinkle pasta cheese over before serving. Add pepper or salt if necessary.